Whether your company is going public or has been listed for years, it’s critical that your Investor Relations integrates seamlessly with your other communications disciplines. This will help ensure message and brand consistency while meeting regulatory compliance standards. Importantly, we’ll consistently monitor non-financial communications for compliance with SEC guidelines.
From 10K, 10Q, 8K, S1 and Form 4 to Sell-side, Buy-side, SOX, Fair Disclosure, Safe Harbor, Forward Looking and Selective Disclosure, we’ll communicate with analysts, investors and the financial media on your behalf.
From a tactical perspective, BRJN will:
- Write and edit financial releases
- Develop financial presentations
- Plan and execute communications around deals and fund-raising
- Edit filings for “clear language” guidelines
- Conduct presentation and media training for financial presentations and interaction with financial media
- Plan and moderate conference calls with the financial community